- How Many People Can You Accommodate?
We can accommodate parties of up to 225 people.
- Can I have both my Ceremony and Reception in the Greenhouse?
Yes, you absolutely can! Our crew will just need a short time to transform the space between the ceremony and reception.
- Can we have our rehearsal dinner here as well? Can we have a morning-after brunch?
Depending on the package that you choose, we may be able to accommodate a small rehearsal dinner or morning brunch. Contact us for more details!
- Do you have liability insurance?
Yes, we do. We do require all events with over 70 guests to get a one-day event insurance policy as well.
- Is there on-site parking available?
Yes, we have up to 100 parking spaces available on-site.
- If a shuttle service is needed can you help us set it up?
We can suggest vendors and services to you to contact if you’d like to set up a shuttle. Ask us about our Vendor Guide!
- Can I make changes to my event package if I change my mind?
Any date changes for weddings need to be made at least 10 months in advance.
- What happens if we have an outdoor ceremony scheduled and it rains?
We can always move your ceremony to the Greenhouse or under a tent if necessary. All Clients hosting events with over 120 guests are required to secure and submit a rain plan consisting of a tent in a dedicated tent location near the Greenhouse.
- Can we bring our own ceremony/reception decorations?
Of course! We are very flexible on how you would like to decorate for your special day!
- Can we bring our own food or alcohol?
Events over 50 people need to have all food and alcohol catered. Alcohol must be served by a serv-safe certified bartender.
- There are additional things that we would like to include that are not listed in the package. Can you help us make arrangements for these things?
We would love to talk to you more about adding any additions to your day and we will do all we can to make your day as perfect as you want it to be!
- What if our guests would like to stay later than originally planned?
Unfortunately no. All events must end by 11:00 PM to comply with Township/County sound ordinances and in order to allow for clean-up and closure of the site by 12:00 AM. If you’d like to continue the party and are using the on-site air BnB you are welcome to size down your party or move your party to a location nearby.
- Will someone be on the property to help during our event?
Yes! We have staff on the property at all of our events.
- Do you have adequate restroom facilities?
We have multiple restrooms available to you during your event, including an ADA-accessible facility.
- Do you have accommodations for physically challenged guests?
All our paths are flat and safe for our physically challenged guests. Although, those with mobility aids may need an extra helping hand on our pea gravel paths.
- Are there other events that get scheduled for the same day?
We do not schedule other events on the same day as yours. We want you to have all the time you need for your special event!